Welcome to the Air and Space Forces Association, Wright Memorial Chapter 212 website. Your AFA Wright Memorial Chapter team is working to keep our website current and informative for our members and visitors to this site. Our Wright Memorial Chapter 212 of the Air and Space Forces Association proudly serves Wright Patterson Air Force Base, the Air Force Community and the greater Dayton area. The Chapter’s active program supports Air Force members, officers, enlisted and AF civilians of all ranks and grades as well as the entire Miami Valley Community. We would not be able to provide this level of support without the generous support of our Star Sponsors and Community Partners. When you have the opportunity, we encourage you thank them and utilize their goods and services.
AFA WMC 212 supported the Arnold Air Society & Silver Wings Regional Conference in Columbus, Ohio. With general funding support as well as financially supported by the three attendees from our local Miami Valley ROTC units.
AFA Chapter 212 Leadership Positions
It takes a lot to run a large Chapter like ours and we have several open (or soon-to-be-open) leadership positions that need to be filled. If you are interested in volunteering to fill one of the following positions, please contact AFA Chapter 212 President David Babcock by email or phone (937-478-6138), or contact Vice-President Colin Ballein by email.
- Webmaster (with Drupal Experience)
AFA Chapter 212 Upcoming Events
- March 2023 AFA Chapter Meeting
- Speaker: Brigadier General Dale White - Program Executive Officer for Fighters and Advanced Aircraft, Air Force Life Cycle Management Center, Air Force Materiel Command, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio.
- Date: 22 March 2023, 1130-1300 (11:30AM-1PM)
- Location: Pentagon Towers , 3500 Pentagon Blvd, Beavercreek, OH
- Please go to our Events page for more details
Dayton Air Show 2023 (AFA Chalets)
Meet Our Sponsors